Tuangru President & CEO, Jad Jebara joined Enterprise Radio yesterday to discuss the company’s recent acquisition of No Limits Software and their RAMP® DCIM (data center infrastructure management) software suite.
Listen to the interview with host Eric Dye, which covers:
- When was the company founded and what products and solutions do you provide to the marketplace.
- Who are some of your customers and can you cite a case study example of someone using your profit for IT efficiency.
- What are some of the important features that competitors may not have, in other words your lead differentiator?
- Recently you acquired a leading DCIM Software company called No Limits Software. What attracted you to the company that you felt was beneficial from a company standpoint.
- What does the acquisition mean from a business standpoint? Will the employees of No Limit still retain their jobs? Or what does this mean from a growth standpoint?
- Where do you see the company one year from now, you have experienced a lot of late with developments and also along with this acquisition—–Where does the company see itself one year from now?
- As an entrepreneur, what are three pieces of advice you can provide to other entrepreneurs that led to the success of your company?
- Any learning lessons or things you would do different?