Product Update: Version 2.0
With the month of March upon us, we decided to get an early jump on our spring cleaning. This release includes several bug fixes, UI/UX enhancements, and performance and stability improvements.
Hyperview V2.0 contains various application enhancements, including (but not limited to) the following:
- Significant backend improvements to enhance the stability, responsiveness, and scalability of the application.
- Google maps API and map rendering support has been improved.
- Grid export performance has been improved.
- For ease of use, asset types associated with BACnet/IP and Modbus TCP definitions can no longer be updated once the definition has been created.
- Sensor types that are currently not used by the application have been removed.
- Asset Change Log messages related to refreshing BACnet/IP and Modbus TCP definitions have been improved to mention the definition.
- Busway tap-off names are now unique.