Customers are important to Hyperview. Our organization provides Customer Support and a Service Level Agreement (SLA) to support its customers.
Availability and uptime: This is the amount of time that services are running and accessible to the customer, excluding scheduled maintenance. Uptime is tracked by calendar month.
Downtime: This is the total accumulated time the service is unavailable, not including scheduled maintenance.
2.0 Service-Level Agreement (SLA)
Hyperview will use commercially reasonable efforts to make service available with an uptime percentage of at least 99.5%.
If the service commitment is not met, the customer shall be eligible to receive a service credit based on the pro-rated monthly rate and pro-rated subscription period.
|Monthly Uptime Percentage
SLA Exclusions may be defined in customer contracts.
This SLA and any applicable Service Levels do not apply to any performance or availability issues:
- Due to factors a Force Majeure Event
- That result from the use of services, hardware, or software not provided by us, including, but not limited to, issues resulting from inadequate bandwidth or related to third-party software or services
- Due solely to Customer’s failure to modify its use of the Service after having been advised to do so by Hyperview and Customer was advised that such failure would impact performance or availability
- That are a sole and direct result from Customer’s failure to safeguard its passwords or log-in credentials or otherwise resulting from Customer’s failure to follow appropriate security practices
- That result from Customer’s failure to adhere to any required configurations, use supported platforms, adherence with any policies for acceptable use, or Customer’s misuse of the Service in violation of their Agreement
3.0 Customer Support
Hyperview knows that providing the best possible support to our customers is critical to making our customers successful.
3.1 Contact Information
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone Number: +1 (866) 612-3637
- Web: Helpdesk
3.2 Service Scope
The support service scope is monitored telephone and email support.
4.0 Service Management
Effective support of in-scope services is a result of maintaining consistent service levels.
5.0 Customer Support Availability
6.0 Service Requests
Hyperview will provide ongoing support to customers using the approved service support channel and knowledge base resources. When a request or transaction is submitted, Hyperview will authenticate the customer to verify their identity in proportion to the risk of the request or transaction.
In support of services outlined in the agreement, Hyperview will respond to service-related incidents and/or requests submitted by the customer within the following timeframes:
|Severity 1, High:
- Access to Hyperview instance in production is down.
- Use of the Software or substantial parts thereof or complete processes is impossible (e.g. login is not possible, the platform is not functionality)
|Severity 2, Medium:
- Production issue where the system is functioning but in degraded or restricted capacity.
- Use of the Software is substantially impaired, but basic use is possible (e.g. certain reports are not functional, a calculation is not correct, or there are issues inputting transactions)
|Severity 3, Low:
- The SaaS Service is available but exhibits minor problems not affecting the result (e.g. modules are available, but there are minor effects such as performance problems, graphics are not positioned correctly, or there are issues with displaying data)
|2 BUSINESS DAYS
7.0 Customer Requirements
- It is expected that customers have valid subscriptions and are current on their accounts.
- Hyperview is expected to have customer representatives available for a reasonable period of time when resolving service-related