New Dashboard Widgets and License Management
Product Update: Version 2.5
We’re back with exciting new widgets for locations, power, and data center racks. Plus, an overhauled license page and a few other product improvements.
New location widgets
The Dashboard for locations now includes three new widgets:
- Power widget showing Total Facility Power (kW), IT Energy (kW), and PUE (Total Facility Power divided by non-zero IT Energy).
- Total Rack Units widget showing total rack units and total occupied rack units over time.
- Weather widget showing weather forecasts and related information.
New data center rack widgets
We have added three new widgets to the Dashboard for data center racks:
- Rack Power widget showing rack total power over time.
- Rack Humidity widget showing rack humidity over time.
- Rack Temperature widget showing front and rear temperatures over time.
Enhanced License page
The License page has been overhauled to make it simple for users to review their Hyperview subscription and real-time utilization. You will now find:
- Number of Floor Mounted Assets and Sensors.
- Max Storage Size (GB).
- A Features grid showing which add-on features you have subscribed for.
- Additional Thresholds and general account information.
Other notable enhancements
- You can now generate sensor graphs for the last one hour.
- The Access Policies grid (Settings → Access Policies) features an Associated API Clients column, which indicates the number of API clients associated with a particular access policy.
- Location pickers have been improved to automatically open the asset location while selecting a power source.
- Dashboard editing privileges have been updated to administrator-only.
- Watch notification emails now include the asset location path.
For further details about the release, including API changes and notable bug fixes, please refer to the Hyperview release notes.
Let’s get started!